If you need a new tag for your post, drop a line in this entry.
|Welcome to Good OTP Icons …
This is a community to post GOOD icons about OTPs, this is: 'One True Pairing'. You can post here icons about your faves OTPs, canon or not.
RULES TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY
1. This is an icon community in which to post your icons here, you have to follow some rules. Please, read the rules first.
2. You must only fill the application form, if you are going to post icons. You must fill the application before join the community. And wait to join the community, till we send you an invitation.
3. You have to write a comment in this entry with 10 of your own icons, so we can see your style, and you must write in the comment, the name of the journal or community where you post them.
4. The admins of this community, will decide if you are accepted or not. If you're accepted, we'll send you an invitation to join the community. If you don't receive an invitation in a week, this means you're not accepted. Sorry. You can try it again in the future.
5. Don't write comments in the admins LJs asking about being accepted in this community or something like that. We promise we read all the applications, and if you're accepted, you can be sure you'll receive an invitation in 1 week or so.
6. If you've read these rules, and you agree with them, write your comment and write in the subject: "my OTP rocks".
|| APPLICATION FORM || AFFILIATES || MAKE NEW TAGS ||
1. All the icons must have LJ standars, 100x100px or less, and 40Kbs or less.
2. You can post all the icons you want, as long as there's one icon of your OTP.
3. You can link to a locked post, but you must specify in your entry that the journal is members only.
4. Show a teaser of your work placing three icons in a row, or four icons, two in a row, and the other two in another row.
5. Please, if you're going to took some icons from other iconmakers, follow their own rules. We suggest to use your own server and credit the iconmaker.
- Good cropping.
- Good sharpen.
- Good coloring.
- If text is applied, good placement.
- Too much sharpen.
- Too much saturation.
- Bad use of text.
- Bad use of shadows, textures and brushes.
heliotitans and xiperita
- Layout by mentahelada
- Profile Layout by heliotitans
- Headers by xiperita